Sunday, October 7, 2007

Safe Websites- Just for kids!


This web is an example of a fun site aimed at young children from preschool through grade five which has been developed by Web Foundations of Calgary. All links are recommended and approved safe web sites.

In this page, you'll see safety tips in going online. There are a lot of good and bad stuffs happening in the internet so we have to be very careful. Knowing that bad things may happen in the internet doesn't mean that we have to stop using it. We have to educate ourselves on how to avoid and how to be very careful most especially in dealing with other people and in opening sites which are not for kids. You'll be a very wise user if you are cautious enough. Visiting kid friendly sites is one way of not getting into trouble. Read the safety tips in 'Just for Kids' and hope you'll be able to apply them as you maintain your own blogger.

Some of the links here are not free so just navigate sites that offer you free stuffs like stories in the 'Books' category (Children's story books online, Candlelight stories, Disney, etc). Here's your link;

http://www.webfoundations.com/JustForKids/index.html

Remember: Be wise in choosing the sites you open. Not all sites are helpful so you have to assess or evaluate the usefulness of the sites. Goodluck!

8 comments:

Cassandra Stephanie said...

Hello! Mr.Perico,


I saw in Just for kids their some homeworks their but its not a sheetworks or whatever they ask us to choose Science,Social Issue,Religion,etc.


And after I look over it I had choosen Science then I wait for a second it came out says Science then I saw biograrhy,Health,Geography,etc.
And I cliked on chemistry and then I wait and it came out some writting about chemistry and it ask us to see also for an elements.
After I cliked on Elements it has a lots , lots and lots of writting and maybe I would to see more later.

Eugene said...

Mr.Perico,this website is so cool!There are some games.The game I like most are Swictheroo.

Unknown said...

Mr.Perico this website is nice
for us and I learn many things from this website. It also tells us some
stories and facts. I really like this
website and thank you for the cool website.


By: Kennedy
Time: 12:14 pm
Date: October 10, 2007

angela said...

Hello!Mr.Perico

I saw something in the just for kids their are many things to choose like a books,games,schoolworks,science,weird stuff and arts and crafts.

then i choose science and ther are many science things to choose my favourite science things is THINKING FOUNDATION,ther is many to choose.have a nice time to try does.

by:angela
time:12:05
date:october 18,07

Hendro said...

Hi! Mr.Perico,

In Just for Kids, I open the schoolwork and it is fun, when I open about all the dinosaurs, they are quizzes to answer and when we finish answering it correctly we will see the drawings.
I also read their behaviour and intelligence, I would like to see more about them and maybe I can find it myself if I can.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Perico
I like this website because many game in there i like Swichertoo and I like to choose alien.


Mirai

Rizqi said...

Hello Mr.Perico,

In the website there are many recommended selection of fun, safe web sites for young children.

My favorite game is Swictheroos because it is funny.

In weird stuff I find there are many weird stuff like Yucky. That is the The Yuckiest site on the Internet. I play Toxic Waste Zone.

Then I open Schoolwork. I open Zoom Dinosaurs. Then I click What Is Dinosaur? Dinosaurs are prehistoric reptiles that lived during the Mesozoic Era, the "Age of Reptiles."

Irene Jurnali said...

Dear Mr Perico Cute,
In internet4 I like the maths game that is :
crack the code.